All praise is due and belongs to Allâh. We praise Him, seek His help and forgiveness and repent to Him. We seek refuge with Allâh from the evils of ourselves and from the wickedness of our own deeds. Whomever that Allâh guides, none can mislead him, and whomever He sends astray, none can guide. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship but Allâh alone with no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.
( يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اتَّقُواْ اللّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلاَ تَمُوتُنَّ إِلاَّ وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ )
(O you who believe, fear Allâh as he should be feared and die not unless you are Muslims) [Al-Imran: 102]
( يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُواْ رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالاً كَثِيرًا وَنِسَاء وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءلُونَ بِهِ وَالأَرْحَامَ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًا )
(O people fear your Lord, who created you from a single soul. From it, He created its spouse, and from both of them scattered many men and women. Fear Allâh, by whom you ask one another, and (fear) the wombs (lest you sever its relationship). Allâh is ever watching over you.) [An-Nisa: 1].
( يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا * يُصْلِحْ لَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَمَن يُطِعْ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ فَازَ فَوْزًا عَظِيمًا )
(O you, who believe, fear Allâh and say sound statements. He will mend your deeds for you and forgive your sins. Whosoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger shall win a great victory) [Al-Ahzab: 70-71].
Allâh calls you, do you answer His call? The Prophet, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), invites you, do you answer the invitation of the Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him)?
It is long when Allâh the Almighty, called us saying:
( يا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا)
(O you who believe!)…
And then afterwards it is always a command or prohibition, but did we answer Allâh?! It is long when the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) ordered and forbade us, saying, “Avoid that which I forbid you to do and do that which I command you to do to the best of your capacity” (Agreed upon). Did we obey him?!
You can say, how do I respond to Allâh and His Messenger (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him)? We say that: response to Allâh and His Messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) is for your heart, your limbs, your utterances, your actions, and all your affairs to obey and surrender to all the orders and prohibitions of Islam, and for you to absolutely obey Allâh and His Messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him).
This is your duty not a favor from you. Allâh the Almighty said,
(وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤۡمِنٍ۬ وَلَا مُؤۡمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ ۥۤ أَمۡرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ ٱلۡخِيَرَةُ مِنۡ أَمۡرِهِمۡۗ وَمَن يَعۡصِ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۥ فَقَدۡ ضَلَّ ضَلَـٰلاً۬ مُّبِينً۬ا )
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in to a plain error [Al-Ahzab: 36].
He also said,
( فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيۡنَهُمۡ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُواْ فِىٓ أَنفُسِہِمۡ حَرَجً۬ا مِّمَّا قَضَيۡتَ وَيُسَلِّمُواْ تَسۡلِيمً۬ا )
But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission [An-Nisaa: 65].
O believers! Lucky is he that responded, and disappointed is he that turned away. Here are some signs of this:
- The respondent is alive while the one who turned away is dead. The evidence for the life of the respondent is the saying of Allâh, the Almighty:
( يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمۡ لِمَا يُحۡيِيڪُمۡۖ )
O you who believe! Answer Allâh (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), calls you to that which will give you life [Al-Anfal: 24]
This verse involves some things. One of them is that beneficial life is achieved through the response to Allâh and His Messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him). Hence, he that could not achieve this response has no life” [Al-Fawaed by Ibn Al-Qayyim].
( أَوَمَن كَانَ مَيۡتً۬ا فَأَحۡيَيۡنَـٰهُ وَجَعَلۡنَا لَهُ ۥ نُورً۬ا يَمۡشِى بِهِۦ فِى ٱلنَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ ۥ فِى ٱلظُّلُمَـٰتِ لَيۡسَ بِخَارِجٍ۬ مِّنۡہَا )
Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of Belief) whereby he can walk amongst men— like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from which he can never come out? [Al-An’am: 122].
As regards the fact that he that refused to respond is dead, it is substantiated by the words of Allâh, the Almighty,
( إِنَّمَا يَسۡتَجِيبُ ٱلَّذِينَ يَسۡمَعُونَۘ وَٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰ يَبۡعَثُہُمُ ٱللَّهُ )
It is only those who listen (to the Message of Prophet Muhammad (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that will respond (benefit from it), but as for the dead (disbelievers), Allâh will raise them up [Al-An’am: 36].
The dead here refers to the unbelievers, who neither listen nor respond [Tafseer Al-Khazin].
- The respondent will gain the Paradise, and the non-respondent will enter the hellfire. Allâh, the Almighty said,
( لِلَّذِينَ ٱسۡتَجَابُواْ لِرَبِّہِمُ ٱلۡحُسۡنَىٰۚ وَٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يَسۡتَجِيبُواْ لَهُ ۥ لَوۡ أَنَّ لَهُم مَّا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ جَمِيعً۬ا وَمِثۡلَهُ ۥ مَعَهُ ۥ لَٱفۡتَدَوۡاْ بِهِۦۤۚ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ لَهُمۡ سُوٓءُ ٱلۡحِسَابِ وَمَأۡوَٮٰهُمۡ جَهَنَّمُۖ وَبِئۡسَ ٱلۡمِهَادُ )
For those who answered their Lord’s Call [believed in the Oneness of Allâh and followed His Messenger Muhammad SAW i.e. Islâmic Monotheism] is Al-Husna (i.e. Paradise). But those who answered not His Call (disbelieved in the Oneness of Allâh and followed not His Messenger Muhammad, May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), if they had all that is in the earth together with its like, they would offer it in order to save themselves (from the torment, but it will be in vain). For them there will be the terrible reckoning. Their dwelling – place will be Hell; – and worst indeed is that place for rest [Ar-Ra’d: 18].
- Response to Allâh and His messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) is a condition for answering one’s supplication. Allâh, the Almighty said:
(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِى عَنِّى فَإِنِّى قَرِيبٌۖ أُجِيبُ دَعۡوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِۖ فَلۡيَسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِى وَلۡيُؤۡمِنُواْ بِى لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَرۡشُدُونَ )
And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright [Al-Baqarah: 186].
Therefore, they should respond to me by obeying the commands and avoiding the prohibitions.
- Response to Allâh and His messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) is one of the signs of faith.
( وَيَسۡتَجِيبُ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ وَيَزِيدُهُم مِّن فَضۡلِهِۦ)
And He answers (the invocation of) those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh — Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and gives them increase of His Bounty [Ash-Shura: 26].
- The respondents will be forgiven, and those who turn away will be left to misguidance. This was said by a group of jinn to their brothers:
( يَـٰقَوۡمَنَآ أَجِيبُواْ دَاعِىَ ٱللَّهِ وَءَامِنُواْ بِهِۦ يَغۡفِرۡ لَڪُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمۡ وَيُجِرۡكُم مِّنۡ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ۬ (٣١) وَمَن لَّا يُجِبۡ دَاعِىَ ٱللَّهِ فَلَيۡسَ بِمُعۡجِزٍ۬ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَلَيۡسَ لَهُ ۥ مِن دُونِهِۦۤ أَوۡلِيَآءُۚ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ فِى ضَلَـٰلٍ۬ مُّبِينٍ)
O our people! Respond (with obedience) to Allâh’s Caller (i.e. Allâh’s Messenger Muhammad (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and believe in him (i.e. believe in that which Muhammad (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has brought from Allâh and follow him). He (Allâh) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e. Hell-fire). (31) And whosoever does not respond to Allâh’s Caller, he cannot escape on earth, and there will be no Auliyâ’ (lord, helpers, supporters, protectors) for him besides Allâh (from Allâh’s Punishment). Those are in manifest error [Al-Ahqaf: 3132].
Let us now offer inaudible and audible models that will inform you how the believer hastens to obey his Lord and respond to Him. The speech of their situation all together is:
( وَعَجِلۡتُ إِلَيۡكَ رَبِّ لِتَرۡضَىٰ )
And I hastened to You, O my Lord, that You might be pleased [Ta Ha: 84].
- This is Abu Talha, upon the revelation of the verse:
( لَن تَنَالُواْ ٱلۡبِرَّ حَتَّىٰ تُنفِقُواْ مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ)
By no means shall you attain Al-Birr (piety, righteousness – here it means Allâh’s Reward, i.e. Paradise), unless you spend (in Allâh’s Cause) of that which you love [Al-Imran: 92]
He comes to the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), and says, indeed, the dearest of my property is Bairuha’ so I have given it as Sadaqah (charity) for Allâh’s sake, and I anticipate its reward with Him; so spend it, O Messenger of Allâh, as Allâh guides you.” The Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) said, “Well-done! That is profit earning property”. (Agreed upon).
- In the incident of changing the direction of the Qiblah, Ibn Umar narrates saying, “While the people were at Quba offering the morning prayer, suddenly a person came to them saying, “Tonight Divine Revelation has been revealed to Allâh’s Messenger (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) and he has been ordered to face the Ka`bah (in prayers): therefore you people should face it.” Their faces were towards Sham, so they turned their faces towards the Ka`bah (at Makkah)” (An-Nasaei); This is an immediate response during the prayer!
- Here is another one, who refuses to pick up what the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) has thrown away, even though it was gold, as a kind of exaggeration in compliance and response: Ibn Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), saw a man wearing a gold ring. So he (the Prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him)) pulled it off and threw it away, saying, ” Would one of you take a live coal and hold it in his hand? ” It was said to the man after Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) had left: “Take your ring (of gold) and utilize it,” whereupon he said: “No, by Allâh, I would never take it when Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) has thrown it away (Muslim).
- When wine was forbidden and the Muslims heard the announcer announcing: “Behold, wine has been declared unlawful,” Abu Talha said to Anas, who used to serve them: Go out and spill it. Anas said: I went out and spilt it. The wine (was spilt and) flawed in the lanes of Madinah…
In some wordings of this narration: He (the narrator) said: They then never reverted to it, nor even asked about this after the announcement by that person (Agreed upon).
And when they heard the end of the verse revealed on wine:
( فَهَلۡ أَنتُم مُّنتَہُونَ )
So, will you not then abstain? [Al-Maedah: 91],
They all said: “O Lord, we have abstained. O Lord, we have abstained”. (An-Nasaei).
- As for Handhalah bin Abi Aamir, he was a young man, who hears the call for jihad on the night of his wedding. He leaves his bride, and goes out responsively, but he is martyred. Thereafter, the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), says about him, “Your companion is being washed by the angels,” They inquired from his wife about that, and she said: He went out in a state of Janabah (major impurity due to sexual intercourse or discharge) when he heard the call. Thereupon, the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) said, “That is even more why the angels washed him” (Al-Hakim).
- Here is Al-Farouq Umar, who approaches the Black Stone, kisses it and says, ” I know that you are just a stone and that you can neither do any harm nor give benefit. Had I not seen Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you” (Agreed upon); So he forsakes his conviction and the dictates of his mind in response and in compliance.
- Ibn Mas’ud was not less responsive, obedient and compliant. Jabir narrated that: “When the Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) seated himself on the pulpit on a Friday he said, Sit down. Ibn Mas’ud heard that and sat down at the door of mosque! (Abu Dawud).
- Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri narrates saying: “While the Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) was leading his Companions in prayer, he took off his sandals and laid them on his left side; so when the people saw this, they removed their sandals. When the Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) finished his prayer, he asked: What made you remove your sandals? The replied: We saw you remove your sandals, so we removed our sandals.
The Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) then said: Gabriel came to me and informed me that there was filth in them”(Abu Dawud).
All that led them to take off their shoes, was “We saw you remove your sandals, so we removed our sandals”.
How great is this kind of response and absolute obedience!
O believers! These are some of the conditions of the respondents. Yet, there are some who turn away and refuse to respond! The reason is that there are many obstacles that hinder such persons from responding to the commands of Allâh and His Messenger, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), including the following:
- Arrogance: When this man refused to respond to the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), see what happened to him. Salamah bin al-Akwa’ reports that “A man ate with his left hand in the presence of Messenger of Allâh (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), whereupon he said, “Eat with your right hand.” The man said: “I cannot do that.” Thereupon he (the Prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him)) said, “May you not be able to do that”. It was arrogance that prevented him from doing it and he could not raise it (the right hand) up to his mouth afterwards” (Muslim).
In ancient times, the people of Pharaoh were arrogant and said:
( أَنُؤۡمِنُ لِبَشَرَيۡنِ مِثۡلِنَا وَقَوۡمُهُمَا لَنَا عَـٰبِدُونَ )
Shall we believe in two men like ourselves, when their people are obedient to us with humility [Al-Mu’minoon: 47].
- Envy: Did anything prevent Abdullah bin Ubay bin Salul, head of the hypocrites, from accepting Islam but envy and hatred? The Prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) came to Madinah and the beads were being arranged for Ibn Salul to be crowned king of Madinah.
In addition, envy prevented the Jews from responding to the call to Islam:
( وَدَّ ڪَثِيرٌ۬ مِّنۡ أَهۡلِ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ لَوۡ يَرُدُّونَكُم مِّنۢ بَعۡدِ إِيمَـٰنِكُمۡ كُفَّارًا حَسَدً۬ا مِّنۡ عِندِ أَنفُسِهِم مِّنۢ بَعۡدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ ٱلۡحَقُّۖ )
Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their own selves, even after the truth (that Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allâh’s Messenger) has become manifest unto them [Al-Baqarah: 109].
- Intolerance and blind imitation of the parents:
( وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُواْ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُواْ بَلۡ نَتَّبِعُ مَآ أَلۡفَيۡنَا عَلَيۡهِ ءَابَآءَنَآ)
When it is said to them: “Follow what Allâh has sent down.” They say: “Nay! We shall follow what we found our fathers following [Al-Baqarah: 170]
This is one of the ugliest hindrances to response.
- Following one’s whims and fancies: Allâh, the Almighty said, explaining the reason the unbelievers refused to respond to the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him):
( فَإِن لَّمۡ يَسۡتَجِيبُواْ لَكَ فَٱعۡلَمۡ أَنَّمَا يَتَّبِعُونَ أَهۡوَآءَهُمۡ)
But if they answer you not, then know that they only follow their own lusts [Al-Qasas: 50]
Hence, whims and desires take one away from the path of guidance.
( وَلَا تَتَّبِعِ ٱلۡهَوَىٰ فَيُضِلَّكَ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِۚ )
And follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the Path of Allâh [Saad: 26].
- Fear: How many are there who know and are certain about the truth, but they are prevented from responding to it by the fear over his life or his parents or interests … and this is among the things that prevented the people of Quraish from responding:
( وَقَالُوٓاْ إِن نَّتَّبِعِ ٱلۡهُدَىٰ مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفۡ مِنۡ أَرۡضِنَآ )
And they say: “If we follow the guidance with you, we would be snatched away from our land [Al-Qasas: 57]
All praise is due and belongs to Allâh alone. May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon the last Prophet.
Slaves of Allâh! Among the ominous consequences of turning away and not responding to Allâh and His Messenger, which have not been stated earlier, is that Allâh stands between the person and his heart. Allâh, the Almighty, having ordered the believers to respond, said:
( يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمۡ لِمَا يُحۡيِيڪُمۡۖ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيۡنَ ٱلۡمَرۡءِ وَقَلۡبِهِۦ وَأَنَّهُ ۥۤ إِلَيۡهِ تُحۡشَرُونَ )
O you who believe! Answer Allâh (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) calls you to that, which will give you life, and know that Allâh comes in between a person and his heart (i.e. He prevents an evil person to decide anything). And verily to Him you shall (all) be gathered. [Al-Anfal: 24].
“i.e. if you refuse to respond to Allâh and His Messenger, He punishes you by coming between you and your hearts, such that you cannot respond after that” [Shifa’ul-‘Alil by Ibn Al-Qayyim].
- Anyone who refuses to respond refuses to enter Paradise: This was uttered by the Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him), “Every one of my Ummah will enter Al-Jannah except those who refuse”. He was asked: “Who will refuse?” He (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) said, “Whoever obeys me, shall enter Al-Jannah, and whosoever disobeys me, refuses to (enter Al-Jannah)” (Al-Bukhari).
Anyone that did not respond voluntarily in this world will be forced to do that in the afterlife. Allâh, the Almighty said addressing the deniers of resurrection:
( يَوۡمَ يَدۡعُوكُمۡ فَتَسۡتَجِيبُونَ بِحَمۡدِهِۦ وَتَظُنُّونَ إِن لَّبِثۡتُمۡ إِلَّا قَلِيلاً۬ )
On the Day when He will call you, and you will answer (His Call) with (words of) His Praise and Obedience, and you will think that you have stayed (in this world) but a little while! [Al-Isra: 52];
You will answer (His Call) with (words of) His Praise and Obedience; i.e.: you will all rise up in response to His command and obedience to His will. [Tafsir Ibn Kathir].
They will even wish to respond but they will not be able to do that. The Messenger of Allâh, (May the blessings and peace of Allâh be upon him) said, « Our Lord will lay bare His Shin, and then all the Believers, men and women, will prostrate themselves before Him, but there will remain those who used to prostrate in the world for showing off and for gaining good reputation. Such people will try to prostrate (on the Day of Judgment) but their backs will be as stiff as if it is one bone (a single vertebra)». (Agreed upon).
The touchstone of that is the saying of Allâh, the Almighty:
( يَوۡمَ يُكۡشَفُ عَن سَاقٍ۬ وَيُدۡعَوۡنَ إِلَى ٱلسُّجُودِ فَلَا يَسۡتَطِيعُونَ (٤٢) خَـٰشِعَةً أَبۡصَـٰرُهُمۡ تَرۡهَقُهُمۡ ذِلَّةٌ۬ۖ وَقَدۡ كَانُواْ يُدۡعَوۡنَ إِلَى ٱلسُّجُودِ وَهُمۡ سَـٰلِمُونَ )
(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate themselves (to Allâh), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so. (42) Their eyes will be cast down and ignominy will cover them; they used to be called to prostrate themselves (offer prayers), while they were healthy and good (in the life of the world, but they did not) [Al-Qalam: 42-43].
Therefore, hurry up and respond to your Lord before it is too late. Hasten before you begin to regret on the day regret will be of no benefit:
( ٱسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِرَبِّكُم مِّن قَبۡلِ أَن يَأۡتِىَ يَوۡمٌ۬ لَّا مَرَدَّ لَهُ ۥ مِنَ ٱللَّهِۚ مَا لَكُم مِّن مَّلۡجَإٍ۬ يَوۡمَٮِٕذٍ۬ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن نَّڪِيرٍ )
Answer the Call of your Lord (i.e. accept the Islamic Monotheism, O mankind, and jinn) before there comes from Allâh a Day which cannot be averted. (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) You will have no refuge on that Day nor there will be for you any denying (of your crimes as they are all recorded in the Book of your deeds) [Ash-Shura: 47].
O Allâh! Send your peace and blessings upon Muhammad…